Jail suggestion

Vespiion

I made one post
I would like to suggest that only eGO members may be jail Wardens. This way they know the rules of a warden and we can avoid people who have no Idea what they're doing and are disobeying the rules.

Pubs and members both have equal opportunities in all aspects of jail, and its going to stay that way. If a pub is unaware of the rules, its not hard to forward them to our forums :).

i agree with you in some ways but its just not fair and makes a very secluded gaming environment.

I knida agree with this, but than again there are some people that know the rules very well and are not in eGO so that would be unfair to them.

If someone is breaking the rules it is easy to call for an admin. Either in vent or on your friendslist :)

I was thinking that any new steam ID that connects to eGO jail servers will be automatically revoked for 10 rounds. This would make it so that anyone could warden and be a CT but would first have to play 10 rounds as a T to understand not only jail in general but eGO specific rules. it would also completely stop all trolling freekillers as the only way they could get a CT' would be to put the time into the server. Im serious about this post and can a leadership member reply as to why this cant be implemented?
Thanks a lot.

I was thinking that any new steam ID that connects to eGO jail servers will be automatically revoked for 10 rounds. This would make it so that anyone could warden and be a CT but would first have to play 10 rounds as a T to understand not only jail in general but eGO specific rules. it would also completely stop all trolling freekillers as the only way they could get a CT' would be to put the time into the server. Im serious about this post and can a leadership member reply as to why this cant be implemented?
Thanks a lot.

This is the kind of thing I was hoping for. Someone should take notice.

Thanks a lot.

You guys are too quick to assume every new person who joins eGO jail doesnt understand jail. There are multiple jail servers and people are going to get very irritated if they have to wait 10 rounds to be a CT because other people dont know the rules. I understand that eGO has some different rules but a person who knows jail can easily adapt to them just by being told when something is not allowed. I think this rule would just kill our number of new players, and fresh faces keep our servers alive!

Pubs already get discriminated by our members when playing trivia, giving out st, etc. Stripping their ability to play half the game just isn't fair.

Besides, it's just a game, mostly everyone is there to have a little fun. Admins will take care of things if they start breaking the rules. The servers are running fine, now

If the cts are disobeying it's pretty easy to get them revoked. I've had to call in a few admins for late night freekillers and they've always come through

You guys are too quick to assume every new person who joins eGO jail doesnt understand jail. There are multiple jail servers and people are going to get very irritated if they have to wait 10 rounds to be a CT because other people dont know the rules. I understand that eGO has some different rules but a person who knows jail can easily adapt to them just by being told when something is not allowed. I think this rule would just kill our number of new players, and fresh faces keep our servers alive!

Like i said during my post eGO jail servers are MUCH different from other servers as we have many different rules, such as last reaction and simon bans due to mic lag. 10 rounds is really not that much at all, u would pplay 10 rounds on T is less than 1 map change. If you cant deal with that then you should go somewhere else IMO.

Plus, oftentimes there aren't any/many eGO members on CT, especially late night. And experiencing all aspects of an eGO server (Except admin of course), is available to everybody. It also gets people interested in becoming involved in our community.

In some ways I agree, but in a different point of view it'd discourage new players from playing here. Kind of like forcing someone to register on a forum before posting (okay bad reference, whatever)

Like i said during my post eGO jail servers are MUCH different from other servers as we have many different rules, such as last reaction and simon bans due to mic lag. 10 rounds is really not that much at all, u would pplay 10 rounds on T is less than 1 map change. If you cant deal with that then you should go somewhere else IMO.

And like I said its not hard to tell people that those games are banned or that something isn't allowed. Yes there are different rules on our server but non that can't be easily explained quickly. Not trying to make a flamewar just trying to input my opinon why I think it's unnecessary to create a rule like this.

P.S. from ur earlier post about the people who freekill like that. They get perma-banned and those rounds always end quickly and then you respawn within a minute or two. Trolls will be Trolls

Back