Graphics Card problem

Chief of Cereal

Hi im having this problem with my Graphics card ever couple of days or every day if so

What happens ill just be playing a game then it'll downsize my game with no warning and say it got an error or maybe crashed or something

I have a 2/Dual Raedon 5800 Graphics cards

And 12 GB of ram

Im Disappointed that this is happening 0.o :'(

It gets old how every time someone says they have >6GB of ram, everyone here goes crazy.....

Anyways, what drivers are you using?

If you are using the 10.6 then, I suggest rolling back to 10.5. 10.6 has real major problems with crossfire.

It gets old how every time someone says they have >6GB of ram, everyone here goes crazy.....

Anyways, what drivers are you using?

If you are using the 10.6 then, I suggest rolling back to 10.5. 10.6 has real major problems with crossfire.
I'm okay with 8gb and stuff, 12gb is just a lot of ram, just sayin :p

I was just wondering if it was really a graphics card related crash, he isn't giving us what it says when it crashes. It could even be because his drivers aren't updated at all.

I HAVE 8GB!!! : O

Try rolling back, Wal-Mart style back to 10.5, like reflex said.

This is gonna sound dumb but how do i do that 10.5 think

Im running windows 7 btw and will it effect the way i play wow

And im having this other issue where ill turn off my computer for the night and ill wake up and itll say Recommended reflash for my cards or something and 2 times i did it but it still gives me that option where it says i have to reflash my cards?...

Back