Thor anyone?

DigitalDJ

Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes.
=(eGO)=
sooo anyone out there have the new Thor trailer?? download link, bootleg link SOMETHING please :D

no its out there somewhere..its around on ComicCon...its gotta be floating around the interwebs somewhere lol

Yeah, they showed it at Comic-Con, but it hasn't hit the internet yet.

But screw Thor, The Avengers is the big news coming out of Comic-Con.

nah dude

Pirates of the Caribbean

Have to disagree with you. The Avengers promises to be the most epic team up of all time. That and super nerd Joss Whedon is set to direct the movie...the Firefly guy.

On the other hand the new pirates movie is being directed by someone whose never been near an action film nor an epic. Seriously, Rob Marshall's only films are Chicago, Memoirs of a Geisha, and Nine (musical). In other words, I'm very worried about the quality of the next Pirates movie.

Have to disagree with you. The Avengers promises to be the most epic team up of all time. That and super nerd Joss Whedon is set to direct the movie...the Firefly guy.

On the other hand the new pirates movie is being directed by someone whose never been near an action film nor an epic. Seriously, Rob Marshall's only films are Chicago, Memoirs of a Geisha, and Nine (musical). In other words, I'm very worried about the quality of the next Pirates movie.

you never know Beast, he could direct this movie to be like "oh sh-- this is awesome" status, and i agree the avengers are going to be awesome sauce but give new directors a chance

Back