Anyone remember this guy?

DigitalDJ

Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes.
=(eGO)=
Godot, He wasnt officially a member, he just played in DoD servers A LOT. But anyone remember/know him?

Sorry I dont remember him.

Also has any1 seen Sudden death or LisMatt at all? they used to play on donner every evening, I used to get annoyed with S.D. with all his whining. But now hes gone, i Kinda miss him :(. He made donner a competive match, always.

-Kiwi

He used to be pretty active. A search of the ban forum doesn't turn anything up. Perhaps he changed his name. Why the interest?

"cl_searchmode 1"

Aacording to DoDS' HLX there's only been one Godot (godot209).

"cl_searchmode 0"

If that's not the one, then I guess he either hasn't played DoDS since our HLX reset (witch means he hasn't been on for about a year) or he simply changed his name.

Last edited:
I remember him. He posted at forums all the time back in the day, but I think he had differences with a couple members.

Personally never remember having a problem with him.

Sorry I dont remember him.

Also has any1 seen Sudden death or LisMatt at all? they used to play on donner every evening, I used to get annoyed with S.D. with all his whining. But now hes gone, i Kinda miss him :(. He made donner a competive match, always.

-Kiwi

Sudden death return to school, that is what I heard. LisMatt the mg42 guy lol, not sure where did he go.

I remember him too...Sudden death change name window97 play donner few time but he quit talking in mic !

Back