Wild West LR

Should we allow it?

• Yus :D

• No!

• Total voters

Aaron

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
I saw a game played last night played for LR that I liked a lot! I believe it was called 'Wild West' or something of that nature

Basically a T and CT stand face to face with a deagle pointed at each others heads. Another CT says "go" and the first person to shoot wins (Obviously with a headshot). It was epic because you have to be at the top of your game and have quick reactions.

Anyone else think this should be implemented in to jail?

I thought Wild West was, you face the back to each other and walk away in opposite directions and then when someone says go you turn around and start shooting.

It's basicaly the one with lowest latency that wins. people with higher latency than the other will recive the message X number of miliseconds later. For example.. 30 ms Vs 160 ms = 130 ms difference. Human reaction is 200 ms .. which means that when the 160 ms guy sees the "go" he will be dead 70 ms later. Which means he didn't even get time to react.

Still fun.

It's basicaly the one with lowest latency that wins. people with higher latency than the other will recive the message X number of miliseconds later. For example.. 30 ms Vs 160 ms = 130 ms difference. Human reaction is 200 ms .. which means that when the 160 ms guy sees the "go" he will be dead 70 ms later. Which means he didn't even get time to react.

Still fun.

Did you google that answer :L

This is a banned LR.
Same thing as close range s4s, was banned a while ago by Rogue

This is a banned LR.
Same thing as close range s4s, was banned a while ago by Rogue

Maybe we should unban it? It gets boring doing the same things over and over... maybe some new lr's will bring light to the jail servers

This is a banned game, same thing as doing close range S4S, only you shoot at the same time, although I may consider unbanning these things in the future. However, feel free to do Wildspark's suggestions in the meantime.

Maybe we should unban it? It gets boring doing the same things over and over... maybe some new lr's will bring light to the jail servers

It will work if CT use chat to do it, cuz mic always have delays, and thats the reason that Simon Says was banned too.
And ehh this is will be really unfair for people whos in Europe(high ping) or Asia, but indeed it will be fun

Still fun.

He's absolutely right, my ping is an average of 200-250 since I live far far away.
So well, there really is no chance for people like me to win.

Last edited:
Back