LOL @ Blue

CUB4N

Famous
capturetd.png

Sorry I dont even get his thread. why are we laughing at Blue:confused1:

please explain to this retarded kiwi.

Sorry I dont even get his thread. why are we laughing at Blue:confused1:

please explain to this retarded kiwi.

awhile ago blue stealth accidently kicked all guests which is everyone in vent who is not leadership, trying to get a spammer, and then someone put his advisor tag to (IKICKEDALLGUESTS) which was funny,

but it was in the past people make small mistakes its not something to dwell on. so leave it alone :)

Blue sometimes uses the "kick all guests button" to get rid of a spammer and it kicks everyone, so they made him a rank called "I kick all guests".

Wow gg for not reading page 2 before posting. Off to work now.

Actually, both of you are decent guys, just polar opposites with little tolerance. Take a little from each other and you might make one really good guy. :p What would the offspring of Dutch and Blue look like? I know they would smell really bad, but what would they look like?

Actually, both of you are decent guys, just polar opposites with little tolerance. Take a little from each other and you might make one really good guy. :p What would the offspring of Dutch and Blue look like? I know they would smell really bad, but what would they look like?

Well, seeing how I know Blue's true identity, all we need is Dutch's middle school effect.
dtrump.jpg

Back