"Takers" 2010

Are you gonna watch Takers?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• Hellz Yeah!

• Total voters

Bauer24x

I Was browsing my facebook, and i saw this trailer, and then i looked it upp on youtube for you guys. I Do gotta say it looks like an amazing movie. Probably the best trailer I've seen in awhile. Has amazing Actors. Your gonna be surprised how many good actors are in this movie. OMG Looks sweet xD!!!

heck yeah Paul Walker is in it omg. Thats why i'm most likely watching it. he's great xD!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caV3jCkqQ-Q[/ame]

Last edited:
I don't like the soundtrack. It'd annoy me throughout the whole movie. And it looks okay. Just another action movie. Nothing amazing.

I mean I'll watch it, once it gets to Redbox for $1. :p

What?! you forgot the awesomeness of Matt Dillon!! paul walker, pssssshhhh

Hahaaha, watch the end credits roll , he's like at the top of the list! The top of the B-list actors !!

Matt dillion is the best actor on that list, his brother plays in entourage hes not terrible. Honestly though I feel like I've already seen this before. The theater here charges about 12 dollars per ticket so I'll wait till it comes on hbo

Then again some girls have gragged me to some terrible movies. I had to watch edward scissorhands once, now theres 3 hours I'll never get back :/
hopefully the ones I'm with won't like blow-em-up movies

Last edited:
Matt dillion is the best actor on that list, his brother plays in entourage hes not terrible. Honestly though I feel like I've already seen this before. The theater here charges about 12 dollars per ticket so I'll wait till it comes on hbo

Then again some girls have gragged me to some terrible movies. I had to watch edward scissorhands once, now theres 3 hours I'll never get back :/
hopefully the ones I'm with won't like blow-em-up movies
I feel like Paul Walkers is the best actor on the list xD!!!

Back