Name Change

[HoneyChicken]

Thread Junky
Considering requesting a name change from [HoneyChicken] to [Cpt. HoneyChicken] and I'm not sure wether to do it or not. Please give your opinion or other suggestions :D

Eh, it really doesn't matter. People will still know you're [HoneyChicken] so it's all up to you.

Oh sure Captain. Then it will be Major, then Colonel, then General.

Are you the very model of a modern major general?

Why even start at Captain? Go straight to SELC HoneyChicken - Supreme Executive Leader-Commander HoneyChicken.

Go big or go home.

Oh sure Captain. Then it will be Major, then Colonel, then General.

Are you the very model of a modern major general?

Lol Quaffer, I doubt many people here got that quote.

Pirates of Penzance is amazing. I've seen it three times now on broadway.

@HoneyChicken, I say stick with your normal name.

Last edited:
Its all up to you, we'll still know who you are and since its your name, make it something you like, personally, I think it should stay but if you want to change it, by all means go ahead but make sure its something you like:)

I like your name now though, but maybe.. "Captain Honeychicken" or "Cpt. Honeychicken" or "Cpt. I<3supershoot" or "[Honeychicken]" :) I like the last one really good ;D

Think you should stay as [HoneyChicken] because if you change names you won't be the original [HoneyChicken] because you changed xD

My opinion would be to not change it. It becomes less distinctive, even though you're adding more to it. Then you'll just be grouped with other Captains, who are potentially inferior to you! No offensive to other captains out there.

Don't change it man.

Back