Hc conquest is up

Kerak

Thread Thumper
OH MY OH MY :O:O http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=122327

Well IDK whats going on, seems that meeting the Leadership had last week and our comments to have a HC Conquest worked out for the better. I'd say :thumbup::cool: to Duality our DL who did his part to get this done, OH I almost forgot Music and Noxx too :p. Well I know for a fact that this took awhile and many ppl wanted it (esp. ME), so I'll see all u guys in the server :cool:

P.S. I hope Duality posts and says the real story about how we got the server ;)

Bauer24x

omg sweeet. Hardcore Conquest Rotation. Thats what i'm talking about. Hellz yeah. Since most of our Servers has been soo populated and all, we soo needed that. Thanks to Duality, Nox, and Music. Thanks Guys!!!!!!

Yay!!! Finally. Thank you Duality, Music and that other guy who keeps killing me.

Sadly this happens when my power supply dies so I won't be able to join you until this weekend or next week depending on how fast the new one ships.

Leftenent

EGO Zealot
=(eGO)=
Hate to break it all to you, but according to the leadership it's actaully our private event server, not a HC conquest server. We were all excited about it when it went up last night in vent, and one of them hopped in to tell us the news.

Vertago

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Hate to break it all to you, but according to the leadership it's actaully our private event server, not a HC conquest server. We were all excited about it when it went up last night in vent, and one of them hopped in to tell us the news.
How often will we have events? Weekly? multiple times a week? And when it is not being used for an event can I assume it will be a HC Conquest Server?:crying:

Thx for the new server whatever it is!!! yay:)

OMG I am stuck @ work for another 4 hours!!! I wanna play

Last edited:

Cheez

Forum Fiend
Ouch. This is why I don't get excited too easily. :)

Music

Poster Extraordinaire
Oh, and if you guys didn't get it yet, it's our HC Conquest/Private Event Server.

~Music, signing-off.

Kerak

Thread Thumper
Oh, and if you guys didn't get it yet, it's our HC Conquest/Private Event Server.

~Music, signing-off.
That's fine with me anyway. Sad part about all of this is, I sometimes wonder how long till we get a HC Conquest for real ;):cool:
NOTICE: During 7/28/10 PPL came on to the server then left. I wonder why? :confused1: I mean I did see about 12 of us want this server but only a couple few joined in the game :facewall: Well in other words I think ppl said something or they wanted something and nothing came out of it.

P.S. Anyways our Regular Conquest is doing better than we expected since its doing better than Regular Rush anyhow :O:cool: