What Bad Company 2 needs.

A way for servers to limit classes/weapons. Hate to see two full squads of just snipers in a server... Also hate when people just use the Carl Johnson all game.

Would love to see these two changes... But it would never happen.

^ My same feelings, and probably the feelings of most BC2 HC players. Thorny bushes should damage snipers that try to hide! Wookie eating trees!!!!

Energy Swords!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or make the the mines harder to see, there's no fun in dropping a dozen of them if they all get shot.

Fist Punching. So I can run up and punch snipers in the face.
They should also add a death cam so snipers can relive the punch in the face.
It would also be nice if they add a nice soundwave that went with the face punch like
ccccoombo breaker. It will make the kill 10x times better.

I Can so picture these in BC2 xD!!!

And be able to fly it xD!!!

91a2ig.jpg

:eek: Airplanes would be epic. But, they'd need to make much bigger maps. Damaging bushes would be cool too, and I like the idea of weapon/class limitation. All great ideas. :p We should send this thread to the BF:BC2 developers.

They need an "OVER NINETHOUSAAAAANNNNNDDDDDD!!!!!" key bind for your soldier to say in the epic moments of battle.

ect ect ect....

How about fixing the graphical glitch where your gun loses it's red-dot when you pull out the 40mm? Or let's fix the glitch spots on the maps

What BC2 actually truly needs a special ability, that activates when a wookie takes a shot at you. What happens is when the wookie shoots at you, a towel appears out of nowhere and deflects the bullet which goes straight back at the wookie and blows its head off and detonates and kills any wookies within a 5m radius but leaves any other class alone unless there is an engineer with a gustav or rpg, then the bullet will detonate and kill everyone within a 40mile radius, i.e. big nuke.

Comments are welcome.

Back