Meet The Leadership - Ill Legend

Matt With A Cat

The Catpenny System
=(eGO)=

Here is the next installment of the Meet the Leadership videos:

Meet Ill Legend

<object width="500" height="306"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ttnOyPz9CuY&hl=en_US&fs=1?hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ttnOyPz9CuY&hl=en_US&fs=1?hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="306"></embed></object>

<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">Stay tuned for more Leadership interviews! if you have a specific member of leadership you would like to see interviewed, please PM Dead Tom with your suggestion!</div>

Mayhem Death

Forum Legend
Community Manager
Lol! Oh..No...Bungies don't like nuts! Great video. Now I know my DL is insane and loves polar bears. Not the mean ones though. xD

Blasphemy

Poster Extraordinaire
o.0 and dont forget that Ill legend accidently did something bad on the last day of the Dust Off Server :p lol. The DOD:s Division will never forget that

Darth

Forum Legend
=(eGO)=
These interviews should be at least 30 minutes long.

But this is good! :D
In reality they are. Its about 30 minutes of just talking and chilling and then parts of that get made into a video.
Well, 20 of the 30 mins are just silence :p Trust me, if you see the original file your waiting for like 10 minutes at the beginning for somebody to actually say something then another 5 minutes till they actually start :p

Also, youtube only allows 10 mins max. If you write to them and beg for the eGO channel to have longer videos then we will make them longer! :)

Dead Tom

EGO Is My Life!
Well, 20 of the 30 mins are just silence :p Trust me, if you see the original file your waiting for like 10 minutes at the beginning for somebody to actually say something then another 5 minutes till they actually start :p

Also, youtube only allows 10 mins max. If you write to them and beg for the eGO channel to have longer videos then we will make them longer! :)
The pre-interview discussion is key plus thats where the credit stuff comes from.