Oh no why god why!!

pillar

2007 was a great year.
so freakin what? if the company that put $$ into the 1st one wants to make another 1, then so be it. maybe they feel theres a profit in it. besides, im sure theres some people that are into dbz & enjoyed the 1st one & im sure that they are looking forward to the sequel. i was never really big into it myself personally.
/rant

Split

I need to go outside
so freakin what? if the company that put $$ into the 1st one wants to make another 1, then so be it. maybe they feel theres a profit in it. besides, im sure theres some people that are into dbz & enjoyed the 1st one & im sure that they are looking forward to the sequel. i was never really big into it myself personally.
/rant
ive been a fan of Dragon Ball, ive read the manga, seen the original Dragon Ball, all DBZ, and DBGT.
This movie made me want to slap Akira Toriyama
/rant

Rukus.

Website Zealot
Heres the thing people who say "Well then don't see it".

Take your fondest childhood memory, then replace that with rape, and someone recorded it and played it every year at your birthday.

Xhisorz

Posting Commander
Heres the thing people who say "Well then don't see it".

Take your fondest childhood memory, then replace that with rape, and someone recorded it and played it every year at your birthday.
But Dragon Ball is rape? trololololol :D