When are they going to release the rest of the class intro video?

It's been bugging me too
They've got them made i'm pretty sure
because I read on their site they showed some people who got to visit valve the meet the pyro video.

Every time someone complains about HL3 not being announced Gabe pushes back the Meet the Class video release dates.

This confuses me. D:

Perhaps I am remembering this wrong then. Haha, I'm trying to find an article I read a few months back that talked about this. The 2 guys that led the L4D2 boycott got to go to Valve HQ and see the game. In that article they said that the guys also saw previews for Meet the Medic and Meet the Pyro.

Who knows. I'll post up the article if I find it again. I think it was on Kotaku.

Every time someone complains about HL3 not being announced Gabe pushes back the Meet the Class video release dates.

Not true, actually there is a holiday called Newell's day. Millions of people go to his house to see him wake up, if Gabe see's his shadow, Half life 2 episode three/HL3 is pushed back 6 months until release. If he doesn't see his shadow, theres going to be 6 more hats in tf2.

Not true, actually there is a holiday called Newell's day. Millions of people go to his house to see him wake up, if Gabe see's his shadow, Half life 2 episode three/HL3 is pushed back 6 months until release. If he doesn't see his shadow, theres going to be 6 more hats in tf2.
That.. that explains a lot.

someone made a pretty good fan made Pyro Trailer
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww-jfygVEE0[/ame]

i just noticed that that video was made with blender, its a graphic and animation design program (correct me if im wrong plz) ive actully played around with it before, i made a stick figure before...its very complicated...u gotta give them credit. i think valve should just have that as thier pyro trailer sence the medic would probably be the hardest, u know cuz he is the only one who heals the other classes on the go

Back