Keybord settings in Dod.s

Hey all

Am a little tired on the problem so hope some one here knows how to fix the problem.

When I play the Scource game DoD.S i cant use my mic in game talk bottum :( becouse somethings happenings in game so my mic cant be used.

Even if I change mic button and reinstall the game nothing happenings :facewall:
any clue what it could be due to? and how i maybe can fix it. :confused1:

Got Answer

Oscar:

Ever since the most recent two DOD (S) updates I've noticed the same thing and here is the work-a-around until they patch it. You press escape in game go to the Options go to Audio settings to the test microphone section and press the test mic button and say something then "ok" or save or whatever and go back in game use K key and it works again...very odd.

I've also noticed some sound issues since this update...

Do this and your speaking again my friend.

TSgt Maverick

Hey all

Am a little tired on the problem so hope some one here knows how to fix the problem.

When I play the Scource game DoD.S i cant use my mic in game talk bottum :( becouse somethings happenings in game so my mic cant be used.

Even if I change mic button and reinstall the game nothing happenings :facewall:
any clue what it could be due to? and how i maybe can fix it. :confused1:

Oscar:

Ever since the most recent two DOD (S) updates I've noticed the same thing and here is the work-a-around until they patch it. You press escape in game go to the Options go to Audio settings to the test microphone section and press the test mic button and say something then "ok" or save or whatever and go back in game use K key and it works again...very odd.

I've also noticed some sound issues since this update...

Do this and your speaking again my friend.

TSgt Maverick

'sry it didnt work at al :(