Favorite Warden?

kilroyy-

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
I want to know who is you favorite warden and why. (dont say yourself) My favorite warden would have to be legend because he keeps it fresh. If this has already been posted please tell me and don't make a big deal about it.

Kilroy

I have to say FooFookudleypoops :p He is a funny guy. He always has a funny comment for everything, and brings good ideas to jail :)

Last edited:
why do people keep posting these threads they are too controversial and end up with people fighting i see a lot of this thread topic closed fast

I like creative wardens. Wardens that can make nothing into something.
I'd have to say PhaseXero is a very creative person, he can turn nothing into something fun.

Anyone who isnt real strict on movements (quick press on A makes you more an inch and you die, that sort of deal). Whoever has a cool head and doesn't freak out if something doesn't go as planned.

me ;)

But actually, I dont have a specific favorite. Someone who can keep the round moving, and keep everything undercontrol without being overzealous on the killing for stuff like twitching of a mouse.

Also i like the ones I kill, they make me happy

Anyone who isnt real strict on movements (quick press on A makes you more an inch and you die, that sort of deal). Whoever has a cool head and doesn't freak out if something doesn't go as planned.
Sadly alot of people are like that...
My favorite warden would have to be Foofoo

BloodyBunny
Or Cryptex, he's fun as hell to kill.
Or maybe that ine time on darkness where White tiger gave me ST, I ran into armory and killed EVERYONE.
Ah, the good days.

Back