Star Wars: The Old Republic

Zacharias

Active Poster
I've been closely following the game since the first word came out of it becoming an actual game. I'm buying it once it's released, that's for sure.

mattM_-

Famous Poster
I signed up for the beta, and I will pay to play this so I can give it a chance. If its as epic as the trailers are making it (which normally isn't the case) then I will be loving it very much!

Orange_Kun!!!

Famous Poster
Sent a blank check to Bioware a couple years back with my soul put up as collateral.

I gave SOE money for 4 1/2 years, what can Bioware do to me?

Ravage

I need to go outside
it's gonna be p2p, so i don't really care.
You won't buy a game simply because it's pay-to-pay?

I'm definitely going to buy this once it's out, looks like a great game so far. Star Wars has the best soundtrack ever made in my opinion, and Bioware seems to be putting a lot of work into the story and I hope it's as good as all the hype they're giving it.

I think I'll have to upgrade my PC to get the best out of it.

Last edited:

PloxBox

EGO Is My Life!
Since i quit WoW, i have to pay to pay something with that extra money i seem to find in my wallet every month!

TremendousLion

Website Brigadier
Bioware is my favorite Developer, so I'm keeping one eye on this, and another lurking for Mass Effect 3 and my nose sniffing out anything I can for Dragon Age 2

Mobius 1

I made one post
I will let my room-mate buy it first and try it on his before I buy it, but if it is even half as good as the trailers make it look I'll get it.

Anything but going back to WoW...
*shudders at the thought*

Ravage

I need to go outside
Better than SWG was, that game is trash now.
I agree, SWG never really added anything new after the change of professions which IMO was a mistake because the advanced classes of the professions they originally had made it fun to decide what to do and then go back and change it. Much like SW:TOR is doing with their player progression.

FlyingPolish

Active Poster
I remember when you had to work your way toward Jedi in SWG. I spend a lot of wasted hours trying to get there. Now I hear you can choose to be a jedi right as you make a character? Well that just defeats the purpose of the game.

Choose if you want to be a jedi or a brawler. HMMMMMMM