Choke lagging

OutSourcd

I made one post
okay I have never had this problem before but lately I have been rubber banding (or at one spot then u all of a sudden jump back to another and your frozen for like 20 seconds) is there anything I can do to fix this??

There are several things which I know of that can cause the problem.

1. Internet connection- it may be slower and the reception (well whatever you call it) may come in intervals
2. Viruses and spyware- A common cause that effects the speed at which computer works at.
3. Computer parts - Too old, maybe since upgrade to the Orange box your computer can't handle the game?

Okay, obviously I don't know very much about computers but that's about everything I can offer right now. Maybe you will find these suggestions silly, but oh well.

You'll get more helpful responses here, in the tech help section, where people really know what they're talking about

1. Internet connection- it may be slower and the reception (well whatever you call it) may come in intervals
2. Viruses and spyware- A common cause that effects the speed at which computer works at.
3. Computer parts - Too old, maybe since upgrade to the Orange box your computer can't handle the game?

Okay, obviously I don't know very much about computers but that's about everything I can offer right now. Maybe you will find these suggestions silly, but oh well.

You'll get more helpful responses here, in the tech help section, where people really know what they're talking about

This is pretty much the way I would say it. Nothin else to add but follow that link and post a thread in there. THere are a lot of people who could probably answer this in a snap.

+1

Back