eGO must watch this !

Rambo(DK)

Famous
[ame="http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d17_1280278684"]LiveLeak.com - pilot pretends to faint[/ame]

Guys thats a crazy Joke ! :)

Now who wouldn't act like this guy?

I wouldn't :D If that happened to me, and it was for real.. I would take the pilot, open the door and jumped out(With him). You are wondering how we can survive that from that hight ? Well, everytime im flying im wearing a shirt which is TOOO BIIIG for me, so I take that off in the air, and so I use it as an parachute and BAM. We're still alive. But.. If I had forgotten to bring that shirt, I would sing Louis Armstong - What a wonderful world.. :)

Last edited:
I wouldn't :D If that happened to me, and it was for real.. I would take the pilot, open the door and jumped out(With him). You are wondering how we can survive that from that hight ? Well, everytime im flying im wearing a shirt which is TOOO BIIIG for me, so I take that off in the air, and so I use it as an parachute and BAM. We're still alive. But.. If I had forgotten to bring that shirt, I would sing Louis Armstong - What a beautiful world.. :)

It is what a wonderful world. and a nice mean joke xD

if i was the guy i would demand my money back >.< thats just so scary situation to be in :p but that made a good vid

thanks for the link

id be the guy filming

better to be the guy holing the camera and putting the vid on youtube than the one the guy never talks to again

plus im too lazy to take the flying lessons to pull off this prank

That would be really scary. Thinking you were gonna crash and die, then he gets up and starts laughing.

Either way, I laughed soo hard!

Back