Rebellion Style: Ninja Or Rush?

Ninja or Rush Technique?

• Ninja

• Rush

• Total voters

eurocracy

Poster Extraordinaire
When rebelling on the jail server do you prefer to ninja the CTs with one backstab from behind or rush straight at them on your own or with a group in the hopes of killing the CT before he or his friends kill you?
Personally I rush all the way.
FOR ALL YOU NINJAS OUT THERE YOU CAN'T BEAT ME:
ninjas-cant-catch-you-if-youre-on-fire.gif

Last edited:
Ninja always, rushing them usually results in getting killed or at least damaged, being a ninja not only doesnt get you hurt, but you have a gun and they have to find you after. So its Ninja for me

Rushing is the way to go. It will always work if the whole team rushes. If you have 3-4 straglers, then it won't work. It is very rare when it happens, but when it does, it is a beautiful thing to be apart of, but a terrible end to the enemy team.

Need to add a both option! Ninja is always safer for the T, but particularly on ST i like to rush, pick off my gaurd and go to town!

You cant just rush in there! Especially when there are alot of people in the server. You have to find a way to get the man that is not around many guards. take him out, and you pretty much will own every other CT. Just gotta be stealthy about it. and make sure you think about your next move. If you just rush in there, you will get maybe 1 or 2 kills the most.

Ninja.

It is knife VS Rifle.

This should be common sense. Times to rush is when the ct does not seem to know what he/she is doing. Do you mean a ninja rush or a normal rush?

Because that is like saying running across an open battlefield with a knife? Or sneaking up on your enemies, using stealth, environment and strategy to your advantage.

The answer is obvious.

Ninja.

It is knife VS Rifle.

This should be common sense. Times to rush is when the ct does not seem to know what he/she is doing. Do you mean a ninja rush or a normal rush?

Because that is like saying running across an open battlefield with a knife? Or sneaking up on your enemies, using stealth, environment and strategy to your advantage.

The answer is obvious.
Exactly :D

Back