How Bad?

FreeLife

Rookie
How bad did you really want a certain game,is it out,been out or coming out and what game was it?

I really want elder scrolls iv : oblivion GOTY edition,its been out a while and i want it pretty bad

I wanted borderlands pretty bad but i just bought it so its all good. And I have Oblivion:GOTY Edition, If i knew how to get it to you i would probably sell it to you for cheap.

i wish my Ps2 still worked, i wanna play Killzone
or if Sony wasn't greedy with keeping good games on PS, i wish they would release it on PC

I have Oblivion:GOTY and its really good, I would try to save some money up for it. And the game I want really badly is Alan Wake, I'm into all those kind of Horror things. :D

How bad did you really want a certain game,is it out,been out or coming out and what game was it?

I really want elder scrolls iv : oblivion GOTY edition,its been out a while and i want it pretty bad

I REALLY want that game. I also can't wait for Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood. :D

Well it used to be Starcraft 2, but it came out.
I want the Zerg campaign of Starcraft 2, even though it's not even close to being out

i wish my Ps2 still worked, i wanna play Killzone
or if Sony wasn't greedy with keeping good games on PS, i wish they would release it on PC

i feel like making split mad so im going to tell him my ps2 still works and i play killzone every once in a while hen i get bored of css

ive also still got a working nes and a working ps1

im really suprised the ps1 still works

one time i lost the memory card so i left the console on for like 3 weeks

the ps1 was probably the last well build system to be produced

either that or the ps2 or xbox

its like the 360 and ps3 are designed to die 2 monthes after your warrenty expires

Back