Italy!

BubbaSparx

Forum Fiend
Hey guys! I was just wondering to get this out of the clear, but i heard that eGO is bringing Italy back!?!? Italy was my fav server so when i heard this i just had to know the truth!

Dang D: I think we can make it work though because italy way usually half way full just from pubs and i rarely saw eGO members on there. We should try and be more active on it.

We should try to start a rotational de_ maps server. I would enjoy it a lot !

we did that too and it wasn't popular

We've tried a lot of things but it seems our community doesn't want to fully support what ever new server leadership comes up with

we did that too and it wasn't popular

We've tried a lot of things but it seems our community doesn't want to fully support what ever new server leadership comes up with

Ahhh that's not cool ... Anyways, if leadership wants to restart a rotational server, I'll be proud to support it and to help it become more popular !

We have had Italy 3 times. 3 strikes and your out.

We most likely wont be bringing it back any time soon.

We have had just about every thing. EVERYTHING. It seems the only servers we want to support are High School (duh its the best map of all time), jail, and dust2 (barely, its 94% pubs in there). Office is basically low all the time, so is Assault. If we are in such a great debt every month why don't we get rid of the servers that nobody plays on?

We have had just about every thing. EVERYTHING. It seems the only servers we want to support are High School (duh its the best map of all time), jail, and dust2 (barely, its 94% pubs in there). Office is basically low all the time, so is Assault. If we are in such a great debt every month why don't we get rid of the servers that nobody plays on?

Office is quite fine in my opinion. I see regular admins and pubs on there. Maybe you're trying to say that there are never over 32 people on :p

But really. Come on people. We've heard about how leadership have tried A LOT of maps and types of servers, and if they're going to try something new maybe the map will have to be more modern and new too. On top of that a member of CS:S leadership has just informed us in this thread that valve may be releasing new maps.

Coincidence? Maybe, but I have a feeling that leadership would rather chance their arm with a more modern map developed by valve; than older maps, which everyone is asking for, but never plays.

High school is popular, but dust2 is more populated than it I believe, and there is much more ego members that play dust2 than you would think, office isn't low all the time because most of the time I try to join it at night it's full and I have to wait to get in, and Assault is only low because nobody really wants to wait 10 minutes waiting for a person to join the server, but it's a really good map and sometimes gets up to 20-30 people in it.

Back