Runescape Money Maker 600k-1.2M/H

Shawoo

I made one post
Hey guys, I know some of you may dislike runescape but for those who actually take interest in it, this may tickle your fancy ;) hahaha :D Enjoy

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjPFOGMZycQ[/ame]

Money making is so easy in this game now. I remember when you had to sit there and grind for hours to get good items and then sit for more hours trying to sell it.

Money making is so easy in this game now. I remember when you had to sit there and grind for hours to get good items and then sit for more hours trying to sell it.

Lol, i once did a grind for 4 hours making teleport tabs, made 2m

Beleive me you still have to grind for hours to get good items. Don't fool yourself into thinking that 150m takes 40 minutes, it takes hundreds of hours.

Runescape used to be fun, then more and more updates came and made the game bad. Sometimes old is good.

Oh yeah, so many hours fishing for lobsters (then sharks later on) and sitting near a bank trying to sell 500 of them.

yeah the GE and the graphics update killed it for me for a while. but i got back into it and learned to love the GE (never was much of a merchant :p)

I dont care about money much though, I like leveling up all my skills, which unfortunately becomes harder and harder as i get more. I really hate the repetition of stuff like this. I mean, it's interesting for, what, 20-30minutes? I prefer just running around the stalls in Ardougne and stealing gems and silver and spices, then running to the paladin tower and getting the loot from the chest in there, and repeating until im bored... I get a bunch of random stuff, probably not the best exp for theiving (certainly not for smithing or crafting) but it's more entertaining than pickpocketing the same farmer for 2 hours...

I play sometimes.
I've been level 98 range for about 3 months.
So bored I can't even train it
but my rsn is pium if you wanna add me
I play sometimes. :D

I just recently got back into RS... Although not sure how long I can take it without going insane with boredom. I used to play like 6 years ago. Quit when my 70-something account with millions worth of items on it got hacked. Anyways, new character is eGO Mdgrim. Usually play when I'm mining in eve (cause I don't want to watch that and its a way to make some money when I'm bored lol)

Well if i had to guess, I'd say i have around 30m in armor and items and about 2M in cash.

Dragon's are pretty good but i hate it that so many people are there so i go in the wild to kill them with my cannon and people rage due to it!

Lets see, my original character had a full set of the rune armor with red trim, granite shield, and a dragon longsword. Thats the only stuff I can remember lol. I can't remember how to make money as a non-member anymore D= need to get some gold to buy my black armor T_T. Also, what is merching? lol

Best way to make money for me is swamp tar collecting and selling games. Thank goodness i have 99 mining or else it would take forever. This topic got me playing RS again after 6 months of break.

I haven't play that in a while. I used to be in a group called KSA it was a really big shop group. It was set up so people can come on to their forum make a request for what they need and the group member you fulfill it for them. I made a lot of money in there.

Back