Battlefield 3 Beta to come with MoH: LE

Ugh, how I'll miss my epic 64 player battles on huge maps which was what battlefield truly was.

Yea. I'll be very disappointed if the player count isn't 64. TBH when BF2 came out I was expecting more than 64 players, I remember them promising us a lot more. Now it seems like the series is going backwards. But hopefully BF3 will change that

Pre-order a game that's a step backward from BC2, to play the beta of a game that might be a watered down console version?

Um? Basket of fail?

Oh, man the doom and gloom crowed is out in force today.

DICE isn't going to release a watered down anything when it comes to an actual sequel of their flagship series. Come on folks, a little optimism wouldn't hurt here.

Oh, man the doom and gloom crowed is out in force today.

DICE isn't going to release a watered down anything when it comes to an actual sequel of their flagship series. Come on folks, a little optimism wouldn't hurt here.

But it's so cool to hate on consoles on this site.

they know that BF series shouldnt be like BC series they are two seperate franchises BF is more about the entire battlefield and not just infantry like Bad company is. They know that BF2 held on so long because of mods like PR and will keep modding to keep BF3 alive. I just created a thread didnt know one existed already.anyways I would expect to see destruction but they will still keep it battlefield if anything I would expect them to learn from Arma while keeping to there origins and seeing that Arma is so vast much more vast than BF they may have learned and went more realistic but enjoyable. I expect to see the best in BF3 if not PR will fix it all.

they know that BF series shouldnt be like BC series they are two seperate franchises BF is more about the entire battlefield and not just infantry like Bad company is. They know that BF2 held on so long because of mods like PR and will keep modding to keep BF3 alive. I just created a thread didnt know one existed already.anyways I would expect to see destruction but they will still keep it battlefield if anything I would expect them to learn from Arma while keeping to there origins and seeing that Arma is so vast much more vast than BF they may have learned and went more realistic but enjoyable. I expect to see the best in BF3 if not PR will fix it all.

That's a lot of expectations sir, if anything there will be hardcore and regualr. Keeping true to their old battlefield ways, yet competing with others for realism.

Well its BF3 I mean its suppose to be DICE's most important title I expect the unexpected but it may be a surprise

"...invitation to the Battlefield 3 beta within 12-months"

Yeah, looks great :)

TBH, I don't really think it's worth buying MoH even if you do get the BF3 beta...

Well, I seriously doubt that they'd be able to push out so many games at once (BC2, MoH Multi, BF3 beta) without DIFFERENT teams. So I'd assume that the original battlefield people who made the golden age games of BF were working on this right after 2142.

That's MY optimism.

But it's so cool to hate on consoles on this site.

It's so fun to hate on consoles because there are very few games that aren't watered down for casual, AKA bad players. However, I could never bring myself to hate consoles because they have RDR.

Last edited:
Back