126scout's New eGO Keychain!

126scout

Poster
I was as well considering just buying like shoes and a hat and a shirt and just style around my eGO gear for everybody to see but I have my eGO key chain everywhere I go =]

vdg1uw.jpg

Cost me about 8 bucks basic shipping included, I did sign up for dedicated supporter for 1 year. Worth it since I spend most of my time on the servers might as well help support them and I got a cool key chain too =]

Haha, I want to T-shirt, shoes, key chain, hat, mug to carry and pants if they have them then write eGO rocks on my forehead with a permanent marker xD

Saw that guy who ordered the shoes, they actually look pretty damn cool. Considering making that my next purchase

Saw that guy who ordered the shoes, they actually look pretty damn cool. Considering making that my next purchase

I actually thought the shoes were really cool looking. The only thing i didnt like were the hats

Well for hats, I wear a fitted or something of the sort, so I would not wear a hat like that but defiantly the shoes looked pretty slick, if they got eGO printed on a fitted lol then I would buy that in a second

I love eGO, and the shirt and mousepad I ordered are both fantastic, but I was a little disappointed with the keychain.

Obviously not eGO's fault, but I was expecting something more high quality from the keychain.

Now if you want something to spice up your gaming rig, get the mousepad. It's decent quality and unless you're switching from one of the razor mousepads, it's a good replacement and you can show off your eGO love.

Yeah the Key chain is rather large but it does say eGO on it so that made up for it lol, can't say its 10/10 quality though but hell it was 3 bucks what can ya expect right lol

Total came out to 8 bucks but thats international shipping for you lol key chain itself was like 3 or 4 bucks nothing too expensive

Back