What is your favorite race in SC2?

• Protoss

• Terran

• Zerg

• Total voters

Whisker Biscuit

Poster Extraordinaire
...and why?

Protoss for me; I really don't have any real reason because I haven't played too much of any other races. I suppose their units are better late game, but other than that I don't know. :p

I played lot's of warcraft and my favorite race was undead, but in sc2 I like terran lots mostly because I'm comfortable with them.

i have to leave that poll untouched.

I can equally settle in a play either terran or protoss, though i have been know to tear up a "solid" zerg encampment with a few nukes.....

The idea is that I started (like most starcraft players) with the terran because that is what the single player starts you off with and its what you learn. The simple fact your buildings can rearange proves helpfull......

Though, at a rather devestating cost to minerals, the protoss do have the hardest hitting units in the game. And, dare i say it, the dominance in air due to the Carriers. I mean, who doesn't like flying 10 of those beasts over to a pesty zerg guy and watching his hive shiver up and die to your 50+ interceptors (though again, this costs deadly:

carrier 400m 200g (if memory servesss)
interceptor 25 EACH
^^
remember these stats are from the original, and brood war. Don't get me wrong, I love SC2 with a passion and have to say it is the only RTS i like. The main reason I don't ever post my ID is the same reason i never did my id for the first, or haven't revealed my previously used name that I had 12 years ago (wow, 12 years - a speed record for blizzard ;p)

Star Craft was, and is really still, enourmous on packet transfer and network/banwidth usage. Hosting a game and having someone else use your router is impossible. Now i don't say this lightly as I've tried this on connections up to 12.5Down/2up with a $^$^$(big money) Dlink router. Me hosting and playing wiht outside connections is fine, my room mate tries to get on its so icky i almost puke a nuke.....

The game was always more fun as a lan party game anyways. I mean what was better than hearing "N-N-N-Nuclear launch dedected" and watching your friends scamper to see where its going and giggling to yourselve as you watch that poor fool blow up.

Or hearing your buddy gripe at the anomated womans voice teling hime that he doesn't have enough minerals, so you send a chat to everyone that "soandso needs more minerals...."

I still play the original with good friends, but it will always be private parties for me. sorry guys. ........... (

((((yess, you can rave and rant about me going off topic now....O)))))

Only zerg lover?

Zerg b/c they can do a early rush/harass which is helpful for me. I can produce units at top speed and my hatchery sot only 300

Protoss...!!

Does everyone here think all the other race have somthing that is "over power"

I play with my few friends and we all play different race.
We alway argue how we each have a very "OP" units when we lose the game !

Protoss...!!

Does everyone here think all the other race have somthing that is "over power"

I play with my few friends and we all play different race.
We alway argue how we each have a very "OP" units when we lose the game !
Protoss 4gate, ughhhh. Then again I was a diamond protoss in phase 2, just switched to zerg during release and still learning. Might switch back to toss though.

Voted Zerg for now.

Last edited:
Terran because they are humans and own all! Zerg are good at melee with big numbers. Hmm Thor and two bunkers are good. Protoss have shields. Hmm flamethrowers are a go!

I would have gone for protoss but since they dont have the dudes that can take over units there just junk. I remember when i would steal a scv and a zerg drone and Oh baby! i would have all three races and nothing can Stop me!!!!!! Game over man!!!! Game Over!!!!!

Back