Need for Speed World - FREE

Stealth

Famous
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7_rYGpGXs4[/ame]

This game is awesome, even a FPS player myself get addicted to it, but not the racing, i got addicted to the pursuit mode you simply begin it by find a police car and ramming it, and there alot of police will try to pwn your car.

The way I had read it, could be wrong I dunno, the game is free up to Lvl 10 and if you wanted tah go through the rest of the game it costs $20 for the starter pack.

I checked it out, but the game feels like its trying tah straddle a line between NFS and a combat racer and doesn't accomplish it all that well. Loved the addition of the Hachi-Roku in there tho. xD

I'll just stick to the dying PC community in Blur since I've already committed $40 to it. :\

DanJK

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
The way I had read it, could be wrong I dunno, the game is free up to Lvl 10 and if you wanted tah go through the rest of the game it costs $20 for the starter pack.

I checked it out, but the game feels like its trying tah straddle a line between NFS and a combat racer and doesn't accomplish it all that well. Loved the addition of the Hachi-Roku in there tho. xD

I'll just stick to the dying PC community in Blur since I've already committed $40 to it. :
This is right, I have the game at the moment and you can play for free up to level 10, and after that you can either stay a level 10 and race, do pursuits but just never gain any rep(basically experience) for free, or you can purchase the starter pack which will give you access to the next 40 levels, more options for customization, more cars, harder pursuits(higher heat levels) and more race areas.

Personally, im not going to buy the game because I mainly play the pursuits only and it doesnt seem worth it to me since Im not really much of a racer.

kYuKi

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Well I may buy the pack, it's only 20$. But for now, as like you guys have said, just going to play the Pursuits. If you guys want to add me in game, my name is Kyuki. :)

My top time pursuit is 12:22. :glare:

InkSix

EGO Zealot
It's fun I guess, but it's not awesome.

I had a funny glitch where I was loading a multiplayer match and I could still driver around and run into stuff while on the loading screen, I even ran into a police car and started a pursuit but I couldn't do anything because I was stuck looking at a loading screen.

Nah, I'll pass on this game.

Stealth

Famous
Well I may buy the pack, it's only 20$. But for now, as like you guys have said, just going to play the Pursuits. If you guys want to add me in game, my name is Kyuki. :)

My top time pursuit is 12:22. :glare:
mine is 23:47 and i got away :) taken down 59 cops

Simon

Forum Legend
=(eGO)=
It's ... Alright. I enjoyed pursuits back in NFS Undercover. (The one that wasn't at night?) On gamecube. The series sort of lost it's appeal.

pVicious

Rookie
I've been hooked since the beta, I preorderd it from direct2drive and it was worth it IMO. I say those who are playing it should organize a meet in game on a Sunday.

Liliana

Poster Extraordinaire
I tried the beta, didn't care too much about it, and uninstalled it.
If I didn't care about it then when it was free, I won't care about it now.