Health Status for DoDs

I have noticed while in game that some of you can see how much health your teammates have. I have looked all over the place for this plugin/script/setting, and have come up empty handed.

The only place that I saw this was in a combo pack install that included aimbots, auto pistols, etc, and I am quite sure they would get me banned from VAC, and I'm not going there.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance! :)

I have noticed while in game that some of you can see how much health your teammates have. I have looked all over the place for this plugin/script/setting, and have come up empty handed.

The only place that I saw this was in a combo pack install that included aimbots, auto pistols, etc, and I am quite sure they would get me banned from VAC, and I'm not going there.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance! :)

Where are you referring to?

1) mini map
2) when you have your cursor on them
3) tab scoreboard

I can only see their health via #2 (which I've always been able to do without installing anything), but are you referring to another view?

Indeed...Unless they are too far away, when you put your crosshairs over a teammate, you should be able to see their health

This, it's in default vanilla dods so you shouldn't need anything more, although you may need to change your Multiplayer advanced options to Center players names.

also the command to show health in the minimap is
Code:
overview_health 1
... I think

OK...I still had no results, so I purged my install files and redownloaded the install, and all of a sudden I now see health status. Sometimes STEAM just makes me wonder if I'm losing my mind. Thanks for the help, guys!

Back