Need to cobine jail servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

MX{WDMA}

I made one post
we need to combine the jail servers bc there arnt enough ppl its not as fun if u want them cobined just comment

We dont need them combined again, they are fine as they are.

Leadership decided to try out the two servers and they are working fine, in future drop box :)

At the meeting last night this question was asked, and Ill Legend told us that the jail servers WILL NOT BE MERGED.

Originally, the 24 slot jail server was a trial. It identified the issue of the two different styles of gameplay that jail had developed. It also helped lessen the crashes.

I remember that feedback would be gathered at the end of the trial period and then leadership would decide which action to take.

At the meeting last night this question was asked, and Ill Legend told us that the jail servers WILL NOT BE MERGED.

Thanks for the caps. No seriously that was totally needed.

Anyways the jail servers were split to accommodate to the 2 different types of crowds that enjoyed our original Jail server. As of right now there is no interested in merging them back together. As Captain Nighthawk said you can always make a post in the drop box located here: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=852

A leadership member can address your concerns and you can voice Jail related feedback

Anyways the jail servers were split to accommodate to the 2 different types of crowds that enjoyed our original Jail server. As of right now there is no interested in merging them back together. As Captain Nighthawk said you can always make a post in the drop box located here: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=852

A leadership member can address your concerns and you can voice Jail related feedback

You dont need to be mean, he was just trying to make sure he understood.

Im pretty sure its been clearly stated above why, It works out better, makes the jails more organised, and has less stress on not only the players, but the server itself

This sounds like a roit in the brew...
This thread should have been closed a while ago, sorry
things arn't gonna change today (if you get my expression)
pm leadership to voice your opinion...

i actually like the two different servers, different people/maps on at the same time, so if i don't feel like one i can switch to the other :D

Hmm. Not needed. He was just trying to point it out.

Anyways. Just put in a drop box message in, of course, the Drop Box. Then leadership can read your request. :)

maybe not even merge them

just make it 2 30 slot jails and itll be better imo

its kind of difficult to rebel when there are 9 cts and 12 ts
just sayin

I like it the way it is. If I'm not having fun due to a set of poor CTs not able to provide something creative, I can just switch to the other server. It works.

However, I don't see how it accommodates 2 different styles of gameplay. They're pretty much the same. Maybe that's just me.

Thumbs up for split servers, though.

I would prefer them together as it would be so much more fun, but yet again they have split them up because of 2 styles of gameplay and the maps what are created what is essential.

Yeah, I didnt like 2 servers at the first time, but now I kinda like it.
But I think we need little more slots like 30~34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back