I got Sc2 for Free and Ill tell you how!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchoper72

EGO Is My Life!
Well if any of you come across a Guest pass of Sc2 before you log on Click "Play as guest" which will allow you to play the Whole Single Player campaign but you wont get achievements and no multiplayer. That's were you can test that 7 hour Game time you have when you log into Bnet were you can have 7 hours of Multiplayer.

Hmmm.. that's interesting;
However that is technically not 'free Sc2' per say, it's just the single player campaign. :S
- - - - - - -

If it allowed multiplayer, you would have found something big. :D

Its a Trail, I got it from the store and you get 2 Ten day trails for WoW and 2 SC2 7 hour trails. (From the box)

but you get to play the WHOLE Singleplayer which is the only reason for me of getting it because i could care less about multiplayer plus im almost done with the game :D and i did not have to pay for it XD

>.< ok THIS post is for people who dont have money and want to play Sc2 who have a guest pass because most people get it for singleplayer which means you dont have to pay at all for singleplayer so thus they dont have to pay 60 bucks they can go and buy a differnts game. I never said you GET Sc2 for free just the singleplayer ONLY to me multiplayer sucks because singleplayer is the reason this game is made.

P.S READ THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its a trial you get from buying the game, i have 2 cards that i doubt ill ever use, so if im allowed to give them away on here pm me, first come first serve.
p.s if you own the game try not to ask me...

>.< ok THIS post is for people who dont have money and want to play Sc2 who have a guest pass because most people get it for singleplayer which means you dont have to pay at all for singleplayer so thus they dont have to pay 60 bucks they can go and buy a differnts game. I never said you GET Sc2 for free just the singleplayer ONLY to me multiplayer sucks because singleplayer is the reason this game is made.

P.S READ THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACTUALLY, most people get starcraft for the multiplayer NOT the single player campaigns.

Nevertheless, this thread has gone outside of the boundaries of where it started and thus, is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back