Good free MMORPG?

Hamster

Rookie
Looking for a good free MMORPG. I tried Adventure Quest and that one was alright but it sucks if you dont play $20-25. Not trying to be cheep but I dont have a credit card :crying:

tried Runescape?
it has a lot of free content and if you ever did decide to pay it's $6 a month.
the free content is enough to keep you interested for a month or two at least. (IMHO, that is)

unfortunately I have a rule against MMORPGs, so i tend to stay away from them. that's really the only one I know, sorry :(

- Archlord
- Runescape
- Runes of Magic
- Some people say Perfect World Graphics are great but when I played it they sucked big time, so dont play this game i say:p

I played Battle of the Immortals for a few months which is similar to Diablo, but dropped it because of the lack of content at the time. Looking at the website it looks like they added a bunch of new stuff so it might be worth your while to try it out.

I tried runescape and the graphics looked like a clown threw up on them. But I'm definitely going to try the ones mentioned above.

Cabal Online. Definitely one of my favorite game. Also there was an alright game by ijji but i forget the name.

Cabal Online. Definitely one of my favorite game. Also there was an alright game by ijji but i forget the name.

S.U.N Online? it was fun. I use to play it alot. Then got bored. Though id be willing to start it again if i had friends to play it with.

Allods Online is pretty good if your looking for a good wow copy or something. Apparently the company that made it put over 10 million into it. I've only played it a little and it was fun :D

S.U.N Online? it was fun. I use to play it alot. Then got bored. Though id be willing to start it again if i had friends to play it with.

i'm starting to play again. They have a new character called shadow. It's pretty neat. Anyways IGN time
dragon knight:generalcrash
shadow: CrashX
send me a message or a memo on either.

Dungeons & Dragons Online is pretty good in terms of being free and it is a pretty good game version of the pen and paper D&D

Back