Cheese

Geno

EGO Zealot
What are some of the most frustrating cheese strats that've happened to you so far?

For the reference, Cheese Strats are unorthodox strats designed to make people rage, things like Proxy Pylons, Reaper Rush, etc

hmm back in the day i was a cheese er because i would lift off my command center and send my Scv's to the enemy's base and destroy them in about 5 mins. That was awesome but i have only done it 5 times because i wanted to play fair even thou it was a hell of a laughter catching them with there pants down.

- reaper rush
- proxy gateway
- ling rush (if I don't scout it, but I usually do)
- Mothership/Probe rush (?)
- Cannon Rush
- Almost winning against TLO

What else...

- reaper rush
- proxy gateway
- Cannon Rush

What else...

wat? TLO plays only on European servers. People are just copying his name since there is no more unique names.

- reaper rush
- proxy gateway
- Cannon Rush

What else...

I doubt you played the real TLO, also mothership isn't cheese, it takes like 25mins to make that thing

TLO? LiquidTLO, The Little Ownage. The Mothership/probe rush was a reference to one of his plays, which you apparently haven't seen.

OoO, thought you meant Team Liquid Online, besides Nony's better then TLO don't even bother to watch him

Last edited:
The video was just a compilation of a bunch of funny plays he made (he was doing placement matches); only reason I was watching it :p
Ah, I thought you ment you really played TLO, lol. I saw the TLOwnage video during the day9 12 hour countdown. So hilarious.

@Geno, I don't think Nony is better than TLO, at least TLO is way more creative, extremely fun to watch.

Ah, I thought you ment you really played TLO, lol. I saw the TLOwnage video during the day9 12 hour countdown. So hilarious.

@Geno, I don't think Nony is better than TLO, at least TLO is way more creative, extremely fun to watch.

Skill wise though, I think nonys better

Back