Anyone have a spare?

Dutchoper72

EGO Is My Life!
I was wondering if any of you rich people bought packs to Sc2 and wonder if you would so kindly give me one because i am poor.

featherfoot07

2007 was a great year.
do like i do/did - find neighbors and ask if you can do odd jobs for 5/10 bucks. you'll have the money in no time, do a good job and they may ask you to come back.

Dutchoper72

EGO Is My Life!
lol i do need both as my mom tells me but i no longer want Sc2 because it was awesome for about 3 days then it lost all its pizazz. I like COH better because its more realistic and it takes place in world war 2.

king killer

EGO Is My Life!
i could give u some trial passes that work for like 7 hours i got 2 when i get home i can post them if anyone wants them.

featherfoot07

2007 was a great year.
king - if you still have those, i'll take one. It'll hold me over until payday when i'm ganna get mine.

Dutchoper72

EGO Is My Life!
Wait, how were you playing it then? If you were playing off of a trial you would've had only 7 hours of gameplay.

The game's great imo, especially with all of the new maps people are coming up with in Custom Games.
I had a way to play the full campaign without a cost and multiplayer i tried but it seemed like the first so i can wait.