Ba_Jail_Giggles - A jail map by Nokx

Nokx

Forum Fiend
Hey, hello, blah blah blah. This is me, Nokx. A couple days ago, I was extremely bored, so I decided to play around with SDK, when I realised that so many people were posting new maps now, so I'll better do the same! I present to you: Ba_Jail_Giggles, a prison where the fun is alive, and very much loved. I am not going to work on it 24/7 to get it done, but I'll try to make things when I feel like it. So far, I've only made the CT office (where they spawn), the Armory, and the Cellblock. Pictures coming up:

Cellblock - On the big white screen thingy up there will be a custom texture with my name on it.

One of the 6 cells - You will be sharing your bed, just for the giggles. Also: It's unnecessary to wash your hands. :p

The CT's office - Where the cops chill and have lots of fun.

The Armory - If you're more of the violent type, you can go get your guns here.

Connector - This hall will take you to the other places in the jail.

Soccerfield - For those of you who like sports, etc!

*Heal - Got any bruises? Here is the place you wan't to go!

This is what I got so far. Hope you like it, all constructive criticism is appreciated.

* New

Last edited:

DanJK

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Everybody's maps are just getting better and better! If you need a tester when its in that stage, send me a PM and ill gladly do some testing.

Passerby

Poster Extraordinaire
maybe try some more detailing.

most things seem kinda blockey so try adding supports and stuff for walls and what not and some signs and overlays.

Bryan

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Wow, thats pretty good! My jail map is almost done kinda lazy to fix the lights though luls. My map is like 100x crappier :D