Great games on Nightfever tonight

Jarrod_38

EGO Zealot
We had some great games tonight on Nightfever and had well over 20 people at one time. It took a while for the server to fill, but once we started to get more members in then everyone else showed up. If you want a fast pace map then this map could be for you. Also how can you say no to an elevator battle? We still need to keep this server full and not let it turn into Assault.

Nightfever seems quite fun. Haven't got a chance to play it much but I'll definitely try filling up the server. :)

~Beanie

I love it when BigRedKing turns on all chat for us in this. It's very fun. Once it builds its pub and fan base, then I have a feeling that it could become very successful.

And the elevator music. That puts the cherry-on-top

Last edited:
Its a great map, if you havnt tried it out yet, you should do that really quick! As I look into my crystal ball I see a good future for Nightfever, even if it is only until assault v2

its a good map but everytime i try to fill it up ppl keep leaving :( hopefully we can make it succesful

its a good map but every time i try to fill it up people keep leaving :( hopefully we can make it successful

Well maybe they have been playing for a while or that the server was hardly full so they decided to leave. Going by gametracker the best time would be during the evening when most people are home from work or school. I know I'll be on during sometime Monday.

Well maybe they have been playing for a while or that the server was hardly full so they decided to leave. Going by gametracker the best time would be during the evening when most people are home from work or school. I know I'll be on during sometime Monday.

Then theres timezones, so when is the evening? xD

I just played a few games with basically all eGO's and I had a great time. Definitely will be coming back to this one.

Back