New sig..

Xhisorz

Posting Commander
Rate, Comment and critise and give me advices. Thanks.

edit:

Heres another one:

edit:

Another one:

:p

Last edited:

BokkChoi

Website Zealot
How about instead of 800px ? 350px. make it like 425px x 200px. that is gigantic. otherwise its a nice looking custom sig, maybe make the render bigger. Its supposed to be the focal of the signature.

BokkChoi

Website Zealot
Mmmk. Much better on the second one. I think Byakuya made something somewhere about this. The render is way on the left, make it more towards the middle, think of cutting the render into 3 peices. You want the render to be cut in half on either of those cuts that make the two peices.

Take Nightmare490's sig, way at the bottom of the scroll bar. If you cut that signature into 3 peices, she is cut right down the middle, half on the middle slice, and half on the far right slice.

The sig looks good, but its lacking flow, see how her hand is pointing out, make the background kind of go with her.

See how she is going up and to the left? i made the c4d in the back go with her.

Other than that, good work, and I hope to see more from you soon :)

Xhisorz

Posting Commander
Mmmk. Much better on the second one. I think Byakuya made something somewhere about this. The render is way on the left, make it more towards the middle, think of cutting the render into 3 peices. You want the render to be cut in half on either of those cuts that make the two peices.

Take Nightmare490's sig, way at the bottom of the scroll bar. If you cut that signature into 3 peices, she is cut right down the middle, half on the middle slice, and half on the far right slice.

The sig looks good, but its lacking flow, see how her hand is pointing out, make the background kind of go with her.

See how she is going up and to the left? i made the c4d in the back go with her.

Other than that, good work, and I hope to see more from you soon :)
Thank you i really appreciate the feed back. :)