thumbs up ,nice worke WOW nice shot

RIOT.inc

Poster
if we want to grow we need to make random players think WAW thats the best server i tryed in months ,, and how do we do that well what makes you say waw thats a place i want to go more then 1 time ,, how do you feel when you blow up a tank with a 2X kill and nobody says anything ,,and how wouldt you feel if sombody went WOW dude that was nice good job ,, its the small things in game that makes you want to come back ,,,nice shot man ,,thx for that revive,,woot you blew up that station ,,, nice knife =),,, man thx for saving me ,,,, you never know the dude next to you might be a new eGO member and a freind you just hawent meet yet ,,,,,so thumbs up sorry i just like this smiley :chair:

Last edited:

Kawaii

Thread Junky
if we want to grow we need to make random players think WAW thats the best server i tryed in months ,, and how do we do that well what makes you say waw thats a place i want to go more then 1 time ,, how do you feel when you blow up a tank with a 2X kill and nobody says anything ,,and how wouldt you feel if sombody went WOW dude that was nice good job ,, its the small things in game that makes you want to come back ,,,nice shot man ,,thx for that revive,,woot you blew up that station ,,, nice knife =),,, man thx for saving me ,,,, you never know the dude next to you might be a new eGO member and a freind you just hawent meet yet ,,,,,so thumbs up sorry i just like this smiley :chair:

This is very true. This game is not very social unless in vent. I think that is a good conversation starter just a simple thumbs up can go a long way ;)

featherfoot07

Poster Extraordinaire
You sir make a very valid point, the game always needs people to be social.

Besides, what is better than having other people tell you your doing great and hleping out. Its a real moral booster, plus its always more fun to play with those people.

Canterous

I made one post
I completely agree, Everyone loves being told they are credit to team. O btw Riot.inc, great game on isla innocentes today