Canada Rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chili dude96

EGO Zealot
Well this is kinda interesting that Canadians put milk into bags, I guess its good for the enviroment. Lol. I thought this was kinda funny so here it is.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Umm....this isn't just Canadians, I live in Northern WI, and we get milk in bags from a local dairy...for at least the past 10-15 years.

I had no clue what the Quebec sovereignty movement was and I am American, does that make me stupid or do I need to bone up on more useless Canadian trivia?

just wondering

I had no clue what the Quebec sovereignty movement was and I am American, does that make me stupid or do I need to bone up on more useless Canadian trivia?

just wondering

Hahaha, Ron your fine. I'm just picking on Chili. But further understanding of Canada brings further respect for Canadians :)

Hahaha, Ron your fine. I'm just picking on Chili. But further understanding of Canada brings further respect for Canadians :)

Once I found out some of your Mounties carry sub-machine guns you guys got all my respect in the world. Pretty badass dudes

Just because something is different in someone else's culture doesn't make it stupid or wrong.

Also, I doubt the Milk bag originated from Canada.

Also, America had Milk in Bags back in the 80's, and probably still do in places.

Also, fail. :)

Chili Dude I think you are being disrepectful to Canadians..... Since I'm Canadian I'm not impressed !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back