anti hijacking account

RIOT.inc

Poster
account theft is on a rise here is a simpel way to keep the stupid no brain thifs out i put it up simpel so all can understand it (gen sniper =) )

step1 : a boy AKA nasty thif links a web page called http// ,naked lady ,,,,or free stuff.
( THE CAKE IS A LIE NOTHINGS FREE JUST ASK YOURE DAD)
to another boy AKA ..you.. dosent suspect anything becos its from sombody on youre freinds list now you need to go to wallmart and spend mony on a new game if you want to play

step2: nasty thif now goes thru youre freinds list and repeats the scam and yes a link that says naked lady or free stuff is tempting but it might cost you youre game

now we try another way of handeling it.....

step1: a boy AKA nasty thif sends a link to you but this time you act smart and ask (whats that dude )

step2: now nasty thif needs to make up a reson to make you clik the link
( its a naked chik/free stuff man so funny/hot )

now heres is the trick step3: now you ask nasty thif any of the following type of questions
1.., ( hey dude did you see my post on forums) if answered correctly no problem he knows you

2.. ( hey man you know that dude twizzelpoatron he got banned for hax --fake name-- ) if he says (ohh relly man thats to bad) its a LIE

3.. or if you hawe a more personal relationship .. exampel (98% of the time i write to gen sniper i always say hey old man lets call that a watermark so if gen sniper needs to chek me he just types what is it you always call me and the text reads old man then its all good but if the text goes the tuna from toronto its a LIE

so now you deside how mutch you need to know before you accept ( never clik link from sombody you dont relly know but is still on youre freinds list he might not hawe seen this and is getting his account used for hijacking

last but not least NO YOURE NOT A HACKER SO DONT BRAG OBUT HOW GOOD YOU ARE YOURE JUST A COMMON THIF ;SHARP KNIFE FROM CHINA THATS A HACKER YOURE A LITTEL SNEAKY RAT THAT RUNS OFF WITH THINGS IN THE NIGHT ,,and you will be dealt with accordingly
:

thats all hope you remember this easy steps so you can keep gaming

and keep stacking i only get 1 nade plz leave a reply on my post

i made this thread 2 yers ago but we now got a new game and with that new members :chair: i just love this smiley

Hard to follow what your saying :(
Maybe - don't click any links? Its so short and easy to remember.

If you're using Firefox, install the NoScript add-on, it will stop most of these attempts in their tracks.

Back