radeon vs nvidia?

Jerry

Rookie
i'm looking for a new videocard, does anyone have any good suggestions? i've traditionally stuck with nivida.

They both have their pros and cons. Use the search function. This has been brought up many times before.

Please stop making which brand is better threads. Honestly, the brand doesn't matter, both brands have the best card for a certain price range, and they flip around a lot.

Yes, red vs green threads are no good. However, if he tells us more information about his system and games he wants to play, we can tell him whether he would be better off with nvidia or ati at his budget point.

I can never understand that price tag. Or the power connections needed.

it uses less power connectors than 2 5870s....

It is the fastest card on the planet, thus it has the highest price on the planet.

and only something like 1000 are being made.

The "been there done that" comments actually get kinda old. I personally have never got tired of the comparative search, still is allot of fun for me when building a new system. I have lived in both camps and swore allegiance to each, lol. However lately I have been just sticking with Nvidia swag. Dude, that ati card is crazy!

The "been there done that" comments actually get kinda old. I personally have never got tired of the comparative search, still is allot of fun for me when building a new system. I have lived in both camps and swore allegiance to each, lol. However lately I have been just sticking with Nvidia swag. Dude, that ati card is crazy!

Buy me one and i'll test it for you!

Buy me one and i'll test it for you!

No! reflex, you buy for me! I will just use it gently around the block and return it to you in all of its glorious packaging! I seriously love it when the companies release stuff like that.. sure, its not necessary and wont be a money maker.. but then a 68 ss Camero wasn't necessary either.. ;)

No! reflex, you buy for me! I will just use it gently around the block and return it to you in all of its glorious packaging! I seriously love it when the companies release stuff like that.. sure, its not necessary and wont be a money maker.. but then a 68 ss Camero wasn't necessary either.. ;)

you can buy me one of those too while your at it.

Back