Who is evil warden?

It's kinda hard to say, since I never pay attention .. hmm... I will have to say myself after a cola (ask Ollie :D), but without a cola.. I have to say.. uhm.. I dunno, so I will say -King.exe :D mowhahaha

zeke bc he always kill more then have to t team with stupid orders that people follow and he doesn't no what 380 degree means and kills every1 that's facing the right ways and some that r faxein the wrong way

Probably me. Whenever I am warden, I end up just making the T's self esteem go to a new low. Lol. The funny thing is, I don't really do it on purpose.

It's kinda hard to say, since I never pay attention .. hmm... I will have to say myself after a cola (ask Ollie :D), but without a cola.. I have to say.. uhm.. I dunno, so I will say -King.exe :D mowhahaha

You say that just because I always steal your cookies

zeke is bad warden not evil warden LOL

I like Zeke...he actually makes you THINK. 380 degrees is NOT hard, it's simply 20...if you spin 360, then add 20...so really, don't complain about that. Freekilling, yes, sometimes it happens, but, that happens with everyone. I'm not going to reply to this regarding Zeke again, seeing as I don't want any arguments to stem from this.

Last edited:
I dont really want to bash anyone here so im gonna have to say im an evil warden. I give you the chance to win a freeday but you guys always end up having a super boring day.

I am. I make them shiftwalk backwords and not leave their cellblock all round. On top of that I give super ST where the ST cant leave the spray all round. What could possibly be more evil than that?

Anyone that makes you turn 45/90/180 degrees to the left/right is pure evil, whoever came up with that command should be smacked several times. Also anyone that kills a T because they accidently press w and move an inch is evil. And the thing is, both of these thing happen all the time!! They must be stopped, :( they make Quarantine sad.

The most evil wardens are the ones that punish you for the smallest things like moving an inch!

Back