melee battles

this is going out mainly to the e members here only because these are the only people i see trying to do so. in the past 2 weeks or so playing on the donner server i have had to deal with so many requests of knife only matches(includes shovels and punching). this is fine when theres like 6 people max on the server. you have to understand people are stubborn and dont want to listen. making up restrictions that you cant enforce usually never goes well and then you guys complain about the people that dont listen to you. remember that as e members you have no authority. yes, we do see you when you help warn people but you have no power. just remember that and dont come to an admin when people dont listen to you when you try to make up restrictions that arent there. im not singling out apocalypse here but he has made a thread to ban someone for not following this rule that was voted on. just alittle heads up, there is no rule on the server's intro page that says that you have to follow a rule that outlaws guns. please remember that knife only matches are fun when theres like 3v3 but usually theres that one guys that uses a gun. you cant do anything to him (no kind of punishment) just because he doesnt play the way you want him to. our servers are public servers and we cant force people to change their playing styles (unless they hack of course).

i did thes but it was only betwwen me and this other guy since i couldnt kil him and he said to meet me in this 1 spot so no 1 else would rlly mess with us. but that was only for that 1 time and it wont happen again :D

[quote1169361399=ledzep3550]
i did thes but it was only betwwen me and this other guy since i couldnt kil him and he said to meet me in this 1 spot so no 1 else would rlly mess with us. but that was only for that 1 time and it wont happen again :D
[/quote1169361399]

What's wrong with this? I'd do it any day :p And if I was unable to kill him with the knife, I'd probably pull out an M1 carbine a few matches in xD

Anyway, e's will see this alot if they read the stickies when they move up to eG, but always remember: The less admining the better. Enforce the rules, but don't go overboard with it :)

the problem was is that it took like 10 deaths cause i had to go to alliies side and i kept tellin them not to shoot me and it was jus alot of trouble to go thru for 1 thing and alot of ppl were kinda gettin pissed.

[quote1169399061=Kamakize Tommy]
get in the servers and SHOOT someone :)
[/quote1169399061]

...But, what if I'm sneaking up behind people MGS style? ;)

Some snipers are just asking to be knifed. :)

[quote1169399851=Winterfell]
[quote1169399061=Kamakize Tommy]
get in the servers and SHOOT someone :)
[/quote1169399061]

...But, what if I'm sneaking up behind people MGS style? ;)

Some snipers are just asking to be knifed. :)
[/quote1169399851]

Exactly the reason why I seldom use the Sniper kit. You just stay in one place the whole round. !amazed

I try to move around a bit on sniper...The problem with trying to be too much of a forward sniper, though, is the enemy always flanks.

Back