[poll] paintball

[quote1169941582=Angel Of Death]

and yes 1shot1kill that should work... try and get a mask that also has a wide field of vision (big goggle space)
[/quote1169941582]

Do u tell him that, so he can tell when the tree is coming at him :D

Yea... I ran into a bunker in speedball once... Got shot in the back like 987463986348 times... Thanks Angel... I think i'll get a Jt USA Mask... Should work great!

I wish I had money to play Paintball, but I have to fuel my Videogame addiction first... I have been once and I loved it, but alass, no money...

you think i paintball?

Speedball all the way, Xball, 7Man

only going to list the guns/hoppers because im lazy and dont want to type..lol

DM6/EmpireReloader B w/Ripdrive

05 DarkEgo/Halo B w/Ripdrive

hurray

I really want a auto-cocker or a ion... dude that will be the day when i say yep i have an ion...

i love paintball, man!!
im mainly a wood ball person but i do speed sometimes
i goot a MR3 colt action fully customized with a M82A1 18 inch barrel, a 200 meter range scope, a high pressure 3500 psi 47ci NT tank
whenever me and my friends play and the tell ya to turn down the pressure to 220, when were about to go out we just pop back in the tad and put the presure back up to about 350 or 400 XD

[quote1170284479=PeaceMaker]
whenever me and my friends play and the tell ya to turn down the pressure to 220, when were about to go out we just pop back in the tad and put the presure back up to about 350 or 400 XD
[/quote1170284479]
!dodge x) !sad :O i hope u do know that no equipment that is designed for paintball is rated to protect at over 300 fps. if u get caught with that kind of pressure, there will be bad concequences. i dont mean to flame on u, but if u are playing with "newbies", you are the type of guys that will turn them away and give the sport a bad name. it already has a bad name becasue of people that do stupid things like shoot cars and signs and people who arent protected, and so on.

But as for me, i speedball, i got a tippmann 98 (yes, its not a speedball gun, but "one shot, one kill"), a 12 inch smart parts progressive barrell, 47/3000 tank, drop forward, expansion chamber/ vertical adapter, and ithink thats it. i've has the gun for over 2 years, so im hoping to upgrade to something better, an ion, pmr, pm6, something in that range.

i was thinking ion, cause they are cheap and have a ton of upgrades. but i have some friends who have partial sponsorships with redz so im hoping to grab some cheap gear from them.

Used to be real into paintball but being in college put a halt on that explensive hobby. I have a tippmann 98 custom with an e bolt kit and a 19"sniper barrel

[quote1171238021=[TxM]Waffle-House]
i was thinking ion, cause they are cheap and have a ton of upgrades. but i have some friends who have partial sponsorships with redz so im hoping to grab some cheap gear from them.
[/quote1171238021]

ions and promasters are the shiz for cheap, well build guns

I'm on a local woodsball team called BlackLight Company.
Heres my wall....

IMG_2318.jpg

Back