I just met the dumbest woman on the planet today.

I work at a radio station, just so you know. It all started today at around 2:00, when I get a call to the station. It's a song request. Now, we usually don't get requests, but when we do we are happy to play them. But this womans request wasn't reasonable. Here is the converstation we had:

Me: Hello?

Woman: Hello, I would like to request a song.

Me: OK, what would you like to hear?

Woman: Move Along by the All American Rejects.

Me: I'm sorry, but we don't have that song here.

Woman: You're a radio station, of course you do!

Me: No, we don't. That isn't the style of music we play here.

Woman: Why don't you have it?

Me: I just told you. We are a christian rock station, not a pop rock station. Please call a different station that does play that song and ask them to play it.

Woman: No, you're a radio station you should have it.

Me: No, because we have no reason to have that song. We don't cater to the demographic that listens to All American Rejects. We cater to people who listen to christian rock, and since that isn't christian rock we don't have it.

Woman: So get the song and play it.

Me: No, we have no use for that song. Just because you want to hear it doesn't mean we are going to get it. Please call a different station that does play that song if you want to hear it.

Woman: This is no way to treat listeners. You should play the music that people want to hear, not just what you have at the station.

Me: You are the only person who has called to request a song that we don't have. The reason is that people who want to listen to christian rock listen to this station and those who don't listen to a station that does play what they want to hear. I suggest you do the same. I'm not the DJ, and I'm not going to waste the DJs time by asking him.

Woman: I want to talk to your boss, kid. I'm sure he won't be to happy to learn that you won't help me out.

Me: My supervisor is out right now but he should be back within the hour. If you want me to give you his number so you can call him later I would be more than happy to.

Woman: No, you know what? I'm paying your little station a visit. I'm going to speak to him in person about this.

Me: Whatever lady, but he will just tell you the same thing I just told you. Don't waste your time.

So she hangs up. I go back to watching the station and getting the DJ whatever he needs. About a half an hour goes by and my boss gets back. I don't even bother telling him about the crazy woman who had called in, I figured that she would eventualy drink drain cleaner thinking it was koolaid and rid the world of her stupidity.But she did come to the station. She comes in and demands I bring her to my boss. So I did. He tells me to go wait in the hall, and he closes the door and I can hear him talking to her for fifteen minutes or so. Then she walks out and goes away muttering something, and he steps out. We both had a good laugh about how inept she was. I still couldn't believe the way she had acted. You couldn't reason with her. Oh well.

You need admin to your station. Then you could just ban her, or teleport her somewhere soft, fuzzy and warm (with snakes).

[quote1170200071=Artimus]
You need admin to your station. Then you could just ban her, or teleport her somewhere soft, fuzzy and warm (with snakes).
[/quote1170200071]
Like Canada?

[quote1170202215=The Pie Baron]
[/quote1170200071]
Like Canada?
[/quote1170202215]
id watch out pie baron... Redshift might blow you out of your computer chair with his Canadian battleship canons... !lol

was she high? or is she just retarded. it is also kinda funny that she called u a kid

[quote1170205806=Artimus]
[/quote1170205806]

WOOT !alien <<< Look an alien!

[quote1170207744=OneShotOneKill]
[quote1170202215=The Pie Baron]
[/quote1170200071]
Like Canada?
[/quote1170202215]
id watch out pie baron... Redshift might blow you out of your computer chair with his Canadian battleship canons... !lol
[/quote1170207744]
You're silly. Everyone knows Canada has no battle ships. They do, however, have several mighty tugboats that a drunken lumberjack fires an old 12 guage off of at the enemy ships. Behold the power of the mighty canadian navy!

[quote1170212602=ledzep3550]
wow i wish i was as creative at thinking as you pie baron :( ............................ :D !amazed
[/quote1170212602]
I wasn't creative until one day I fell and hit my head. Then I got up, and it turned out I was fine. But then a flying alien spaceship picked me up and inserted a mind controlling brain slug into my head. Now I'm smarter and more creative than ever before. I also have the urge to eat kittens for some reason. Oh well. I really don't understand why they picked me though. It must have been a mistake.

[quote1170217779=Artimus]
[/quote1170217779]
i dont wanna hang out with her. i think her stupidity rubbed off on me when i read what she said.... and we all know i dont need to be any stupider.

[quote1170269076=ledzep3550]
pie baron how long do u sit down and think of the stuff u write. r u like this in real life.
[/quote1170269076]
I get it off the top of my head. In real life, I'm actually very quiet, calm, and docile. But when I do talk, it usually is just as strange as the things I say here. It's not hard to be creative, just think of random things and see what you can make of it.

Back