a new guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. I was playing on your guys's server and an admin asked me to visit this website. I did and here I am signed up. You guys are awsome DOD players. Some of you I haven't seen yet but i hope I get to play with you. Also the admin told me that they might even make me an admin also so I was just wondering about that. Well i hope to see you guys out there playing DOD ( I love this game) anyways i have xfire and my name there is "shadowdod" so add me and i hope to see you guys playin.

Yo im glad you signed up dude, had a fun time playing with you and I hope that we can have some fun times playing togeather in the future.

This is why I like this clan, because you guys are so welcoming, open minded, and friendly. Anyways in response to Chief of Mossad's post I was wonder what it takes to become an eG member and able to wear the tags.

Well, when you do get in, you have to play 48hours straight without blinking. After that you will have source burned into your eyeballs and will be able to play even in you're asleep. %-6

Yeah its really tough getting through that first stretch. My eyes hated me after it but just get to know us and play in the server. Thats all it takes to get into eG, just be cool ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back