man....

This sucks. I won the auction for this sweet mp3 player on ebay only to find out that, after talking to the seller's mother, he is 12. that, my friends, sucks.

so? You wont the auction. They HAVE to send it. Its in the agreement. Pay them and make them give you the item! :p! Its like taking a candy from a 12 year old

[quote1170363792=Snag219]
so? You wont the auction. They HAVE to send it. Its in the agreement. Pay them and make them give you the item! :p! Its like taking a candy from a 12 year old
[/quote1170363792]

thats mean lol... but i thought if they put something on ebay they have to sell it like they said or you get your money back... or something like that

[quote1170383361=DyeMatrix]
ha, ill send em a virus
[/quote1170383361]

:D lol good idea even if you get your money back

haha no no. i thought the seller looked a bit hoaky so i didn't send payment. but still i want the mp3 player for how much i won it for (117.50 USD for a 4gb Samsung K5)

The problem is, in the US anyway, contracts are pretty much null and void for minors. They can terminate them anytime they wish on their whim, regardless of what it says, without any penalties that may be listed in the contract.

The probably applies to the ebay agreement (a contract), meaning he doesn't have to necessarily sell it to you even if you win the auction. On the other hand, I doubt he can just take a payment and not send the agreed item; if you send it, he'll either need to send the item or refund your money.

[quote1170446735=DyeMatrix]
ha, ill send em a virus
[/quote1170446735]
When dont you say that matrix? :D

Back