[poll] OutbreaK's got a job!

well it depends how old you are, if you are 15 like me....spend it on somthing totally worthless and have fun for a couple of minutes and then sell it on ebay

STAAAAREEET BIIIKE! Yea bro i did save for my beutiy! If you want to see it its in my profile... (my pic)

ya i dont want to save it though. im gonna pay off my credit card bill and probably get something. im just an average irresponsible 18 yr old!

Congrats on your job! Did Uncle Sam come knocking on your door yet? LOL!

Save up for your future. Take advantage of any 401k/457B program at your job. Remember your tax refund isn't "free" money. It was a loan you gave Uncle Sam interest free. How many people out there would you loan money interest free. Lets not forget you have to report your refund as income the next following year :(

I know two extremes of people personally. The penny pinching millionare who drives a 20+ year old car and packs his lunch. Another lives in debt, lives very far from work due to cheaper housing there, and buys all the latest gadgets. He lives paycheck to paycheck.

You have to be somewhere in the middle. Life is short and until you see people around you die, it will never hit you.

Oh yeah Republicans=less taxes lol.

ya definately. ife got a few more years to not worry bout house payments and stuff like that. Thanks for all your advice guys but im pretty sure im gonna pursue the streetbike idea...

See you on the streets....

-OutbreaK

[quote1170965287=-=OutbreaK=-]
ya definately. ife got a few more years to not worry bout house payments and stuff like that. Thanks for all your advice guys but im pretty sure im gonna pursue the streetbike idea...

See you on the streets....

-OutbreaK
[/quote1170965287]

everyone stay off the sidewalks... jk

Back