Apologies

B!zz

Poster
Almost a year ago I joined eGO's server with no intention of joining a clan when I started talking to the guys there. I asked if I could join there clan and they sent me to the website, I was quickly interested, and became a recruit with the intentions of becoming one of the greatest leaders eGO has ever seen. For about 4 motnhs i stayed in and helped on the server and did my part. I made good friends with a lot of the guys in eGO. I came to them when my girlfriend of 1 year and 1/2 and I broke up. eGO was like a second family to me, I came home everyday hopped on the PC and talked to my buddies, I was diggin it. Then Sushi and Brittany got involved together, and something happend with Brittany and one thing led to another and next thing I knew Sushi and Brittany were out of eGO. I was torn between both all of eGO and my good friends Sushi and Brittany, I decided to leave eGO and go with the new clan that Brittany, Sushi and I were supposed to make but it never got off the ground. I then began to fall away from DoD and went more into CSS and now I am most of all my free time spent on Halo 2 with a gaming community I am now apart of and like a lot. I'm still going to be on Halo all the time but I'm not going to be on the server barely at all. I would love to make my way back up to eGO by just forum participation. I would really like to be allowed back into eGO, not necessarily for the Admin or the server, I just want to be apart of the family I once had. Edge Gamers Organization.

Redshift

Poster Extraordinaire
Awful lot of drama here.... tell you what. Play on the server, let people get to know you, be mature, have a lot of fun. That's the secret to joining any clan (or group for that matter).

Whenever someone slaps on the =e= tag, it means they have joined the forums and are in the family. Growing and advancing in the family involves admin in eG and eGO for some - but not all.

The ones that are mature stand out, that's what the Council is looking for. Enjoy the gameplay, have a good time.

Artimus

Springsteen's Boss
Board Member
Well put Redshift.

We're glad you are interested in eGO B!ZZ. It's been awhile. Hang out/post and get to know everyone.

Cookiiiiiiiiiiie

Thread Junky
It's been a while bullet, glad to see you interested in hanging with us again. It has been a while man, I hope you can join, you were always a good admin and a good friend. Im in a similar situation where I don't have a computer to play DoD so I been mostly doin other stuff just tryin to stay active in the forums.

Good to see ya back :D
-Lt. Waffle

Tr!X

I made one post
ya any time if you want to come back let us know we will try our best to get you back in.

B!zz

Poster
I miss =(eG)=. I don't really play wow much anymore, but I would like to be an honorary member of eG. I can do GFX for you guys as well, so yah. Just send me a PM if you want any done. And I will try to do it for you as soon as I can.

Noxus

EGO Addict
Hey BuIIet. I also left for a little over 5 months. Realized I made a lot of friends here, so I came back recently to catch up with all of them. You're one of them, and I'm glad to see you again.

Kamakize Tommy

Poster Extraordinaire
As has been said. Play on the servers and post. We will see.

sugafree

EGO Zealot
i dont mind being an =(e)= for a long time, im not here to get high ranks and admin rights, just here to make freinds and play dod, all the homiez, rom, mein, aqua, sailor, and so many, i know i dont know everyone as much as i know the ones i just mentioned, but lil by lil getting to know all. eGO rulez j00!!! 8) 8) , just wish i had a mic. it would b eazyer to communicate wit u all in battle

I hope to see you on the Servers B!zz ...... I joined eGo to be apart of something.... There is alot of clans out there but really only ego is the one for me :D

I got interested in ego because I loved how admins ran the server and I really liked all the clan members.......

JMAN

EGO Zealot
i left once.. only lasted two or three days, it was not the same playing without an eGO tag on and everyone here made me want to come back, over all i now see it as something stupid i did and wish it never happened, but it did and i have to live with it, and have to earn my =(eGO)= tag back, which i know will prob. take more time then the first time i got it, but oh well.... now i'm just tring to have fun on the servers(even though Slayr's punches doesn't help :p ) and just have a good time chilling with my buddies :)

JMAN

EGO Zealot
Bizz did