[poll] which sever do you get on the most?

JMAN

EGO Zealot
I have never made a poll yet so i thought i would try it to see what happens !lol
and i get on the donner sever more for some odd reason, but i play ava alittle...

Ava all the way. Donner isn't bad, but with ava you have a small tight map with incredible lines of sight, nooks and crannies to shoot from, an incredible middle section....

Funny how the players tend to try both servers, but tend to settle on one as their favourite.

yeah the only bad thing about donner is that the map is so much bigger than ava... its hard to play one then switch to the other...

[quote1171242666=Traino]
i like both servers they both have advantages and disavantages.
[/quote1171242666]

yeah that is true... they both have their own hiding spots

i prefer donner over ava for some reason. I have no idea y. i guess on donner ive gotten so used to owning wit the mg tat its just awesome. also IMO donner forces a bit more teamwork to win then ava since it is a bigger map and means more ppl need to work together to get all 5 flags

u'll find me more in donner....only because...i played WAY TOO much ava for a while....and i needed a change, but i'll join whatever server needs help :)

[quote1171255276=Vengeance]
u'll find me more in donner....only because...i played WAY TOO much ava for a while....and i needed a change, but i'll join whatever server needs help :)
[/quote1171255276]
that pretty much says exactly how i feel.

Back