The stars

Traino

Poster
Whats w/ the stars below my name??? i see i got 2 now and i was just wondering why. so if someone could enlighten me that would be great.

The stars have to do with participation on the forum. If a person is a forum whore, both in logons and postings he will have stars up the wazoo. An occasional poster or person new to the forums will have only a couple.

...of course the above does not apply to the forum owners..... or users/players who are probably surgically attached to his internet connection or trying to beat the postings record - yer gettin up there, guys! :p

[quote1171283065=Redshift]
The stars have to do with participation on the forum. If a person is a forum whore, both in logons and postings he will have stars up the wazoo. [/quote1171283065]

Yeah posting whores like Oneshot, have like 3425235 posts but like 1 hour in game. So dont be a post whore lol

[quote1171311935=DyeMatrix]
[quote1171283065=Redshift]
The stars have to do with participation on the forum. If a person is a forum whore, both in logons and postings he will have stars up the wazoo. [/quote1171283065]

Yeah posting whores like Oneshot, have like 3425235 posts but like 1 hour in game. So dont be a post whore lol

[/quote1171311935]
AHAHAHAHA! Yea im preaty sweat. Na man i cant really play anymore... I have restictions now on dod...

silly ppl, worried about getting "stars" the faster way to get stars is get punched in teh face, that will most likely work, but it will cost u, :)

Back