Movies & TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Britney

What are you watching on tv? what are some movies you like or LOOK FOWARD TO?

I am going to go see Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby in a couple of hours.. I love Will Ferrell! No one makes me laugh harder. Sure some of you guys saw him and Christopher Walken on Saturday Night Live doing the skit about the Cow Bell? Best SNL skit ever! .

LINK: http://webfeedcentral.com/2005/01/21/more-cowbell-video/

I Gotta Have More Cowbell, Baby!

I was supposed to go see that movie today but none of my friends could go they were all gone on vacation. It made me so mad. I gotta find someone to go with. Will Ferrell does rock. He is my favorite comic actor. Anchorman, SNL, everything he's in i have seen and laugh till i cried. I love that guy.

Loved the forty year old virgin too. I cannot wait for jackass 2 also.

I watch CSI, Third Watch, Monk, Psych,and alot of other that I can't remember but my favorite movie would have to be Saving Private Ryan.

I have never been past channel 38 and 39 here - History and Discovery channel. Although I have been working on all the HBO Deadwood series.

Don't really watch to much tv, dl csi and house every once and a while. Although I do have a soft spot for anime(subs, not dubs ;) ).

Yeah I don't really watch that much TV, I tend to stick to computers, but I do just chill in front of the tv from time to time. I try to watch some shows. Theres only one show I watch every week during its season and thats House. That show rocks and its the only series I follow closely.

Big fan of Steve Carrell's work. Like most of Will Ferrell's stuff. He was awesome in Anchorman and his short part in Wedding Crashers was awesome (oh yeah and Old School rocked big time). I'm also a fan of the classics. The four star epic movies that everyone remembers. Just saw Rain Man a little while ago and it was one of the best movies I've ever seen. I also like the Godfather movies. My favorite shows right now are Family Guy and Always Sunny in Philadelphia. If you haven't checked out always sunny i recommend that you do. It's hilariously dumb.

FYI, Steve Carrell's from my town in Massachusetts. He grew up down the street from my house and his parents still live by me in fact.

I Love the show Yes,Dear. I saw Pirates2, My Super ex-girlfriend, little man those were good. Family Guy, Futurama stuff like that.

I like watching stuff that Steve Carell, Will Ferrell and Jim Carrey have done...the best comedian actors in my opinion. I'm hoping to go see POTC: The Dead Man's Chest soon...but I need some money first. And from tv I like to watch Late Night with Conan O' Brien, Lost, 4400 and some policeseries like CSI.

Yeah teh 4400 series is good, I like to watch dat from time 2 time. I missed the whole beginning of the series though so it kinda stinks >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back